CBD (cannabidiol) has gained immense popularity in recent years as a natural way to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety. Here are a few sources that provide information on using CBD for relaxation:
1. Healthline – “Can CBD Help You Relax?” – This article provides an overview of how CBD works, its benefits, and how it can help promote relaxation.
2. American Sleep Association – “CBD Oil for Sleep and Insomnia” – This source discusses the use of CBD oil to promote relaxation and improve sleep quality.
3. Mayo Clinic – “Cannabidiol (CBD) – What You Need to Know” – This trusted source provides information on the potential benefits and risks of using CBD for relaxation and other purposes.
4. Harvard Health Publishing – “Cannabidiol (CBD) – what we know and what we don’t” – This article discusses the current state of research on CBD and its potential benefits for anxiety, stress, and relaxation.
5. ClinicalTrials.gov – “Effects of Cannabidiol on Anxiety and Related Disorders” – This source lists ongoing clinical trials studying the effects of CBD on anxiety and related disorders, providing insight into the current scientific understanding of CBD’s potential for relaxation.
25.00 € inc. VATAdd to cart
24.00 € inc. VATAdd to cart
89.00 € inc. VATAdd to cart
50.00 € inc. VATAdd to cart